- £8.30 per hour
- 39 hours, 5 days over 7
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases
• Booths “Love My Benefits” providing discounts for external businesses and services
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
As a supervisor, you will be responsible for the day to day running of your department. Working closely with your colleagues, you will ensure the safe running of the store, the delivery of excellent customer service and you will be looking to drive sales in your area.
You need to show us that you have the following:
- Previous experience in a retail or food environment.
- A record of delivering excellent customer service.
- You will have worked as part of a team.
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..