- Central Office - Preston
- Central Office
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
This exciting role involves working with supplier queries, company queries and to assist the whole team whilst building relationships with suppliers.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service.
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
- To actively process invoices and credit notes.
- Deal with post, scanning, archiving tasks.
- Deal with supplier queries and ad hoc administrative duties
- Contribute to team co-ordination.
- To demonstrate and role model Booths values.
You need to show us that you have the following:
Degree or equivalent in Accountancy qualifications - Desirable
Accounting systems - Essential
Microsoft Packages - Essential
Team work - Essential
Communication Skills - Essential
Time Management: Working to deadlines - Essential
Professionalism - Essential
Flexibility & positivity - Essential
Self-motivation - Essential
Ledger experience - Desirable
Financial Knowledge - Desirable
Working with the Retail Sector - Desirable
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..