- Riversway - Preston
- £18,220.80 p.a.
- 40 hours per week
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 10% off our licensed department and 15% off all other departments in store.
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. To ensure hourly/daily/shift workload/tasks are completed, keeping line management fully informed of any operational issues, and produce scheduled reports.
2. To ensure compliance with Company Procedures and Legislation relating to Health & Safety, food hygiene and HACCP requirements at all times.
3. To maintain the accuracy and security of stock through the appropriate systems and procedures.
4. To give priority to exceeding the needs of our business, demonstrating and promoting a customer focused approach to operational activities.
5. To undertake any training & development required to maintain effectiveness in your role.
You need to show us that you have the following:
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - E
2. Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and confidently - E
3. Ability to plan and organise work effectively - E
4. Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines - E
5. Flexibility: ability to demonstrate a flexible attitude to work, and working hours - E
6. Positive Attitude: promoting & engaging in the company’s strategic objectives - E
7. Experience of working in an Administration environment - E
8. Experience of working in a warehouse environment & working with warehouse management systems - D
Key: E = Essential, D = Desirable
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..