- Central Office - Preston
- Central Office
- 37.5 hours per week
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Booths and this role provides dedicated central support for our customers who may have a query or problem. Based at Central Office within the Central Services team, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and you will deal with any customer query (e.g. card queries, product enquiries or complaints) quickly and efficiently with exceptional customer care at the heart of your role.
This is a temporary role to cover for maternity leave until July 2018.
1. Liaise with customers using a variety of communication methods e.g. telephone, e-mail, letter and via store comments ensuring that all customers are contacted within 48 hours.
2. Administer the Booths card functions using a dedicated website which includes processing new card applications, dealing with customer enquiries and providing reporting information.
3. Provide admin support for our technical department; logging all product complaints, contacting the customer, contacting the supplier and raising invoices where appropriate.
4. Deal with any service complaints, ensuring that it is investigated at store and contacting the customer with an outcome.
5. Monitor web feedback ensuring that all comments are logged, passed to the appropriate colleague and tracked through to completion.
6. To demonstrate and role model the Booths values.
You need to show us that you have the following:
Relevant administration qualifications.
GCSE grades A-C English & Maths.
Relevant customer care qualification.
Company information and structure.
Administration systems and procedures.
Excellent telephone manner.
Excellent written communication.
Ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
Attention to detail.
Proactive approach to Problem Solving, Investigation and Interpretation of Information.
Passion for delivering an excellent customer experience.
Ability to deal with challenging situations.
Ability to work under pressure.
Experience in a customer care environment.
Experience of general admin procedures.
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..