- Central Office - Preston
- Central Office
- 37.5 per week
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
We have an amazing opportunity to join our fast paced marketing department as our Digital Marketing Executive.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. Contribute to the development of the digital strategy with innovative ideas, best practice and insights from the industry.
2. Deliver the digital elements of the overall marketing campaign plan including:
• Creating and sending emails
• Managing and implementing website content
• SEO, back linking and keyword search
• PPC, remarketing and digital display advertising
• Radio (both commercial airtime and collaborative campaigns)
3. Implement the digital marketing plan ensuring effective delivery within budget and time constraints.
4. Understand the impact of all digital activity, evaluate its effectiveness and produce ROI for all campaigns.
5. Act as a brand guardian ensuring effective adherence across all collateral to brand guidelines.
6. Execute all activity in a planned, organised and professional manner to deliver effective output.
7. Demonstrate and role model the Booths values.
You need to show us that you have the following:
1. Degree level qualification (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing
2. Excellent content and copywriting skills
3. Knowledge and experience of using effective CRM systems
4. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Magento and Wordpress
5. Knowledge of web analytics
6. Knowledge of data protection laws
7. A passion for digital experiences, new technologies and trends
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..