- Bluebell Way - Preston
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
The purpose of this role is to deliver training, development and support to all colleagues in relation to driving and driver development. To support the management team in the effective management of the driver teams.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. To ensure activity undertaken ultimately contributes to internal and external customer satisfaction.
2. To be the main point of contact for Driver training and development and plan and manage the training of all drivers.
3. To carry out annual documented assessments of all drivers.
4. To produce weekly progress reports relating to driving styles for all drivers
5. To communicate effectively with the driving team regarding all relevant information.
6. To undertake any training and development required to maintain effectiveness in the role.
7. To achieve and maintain professional standards across all aspects of the role, promoting and encouraging teamwork to ensure support of colleagues.
8. To carry out all required duties within the scope of all relevant SOPs and RAs.
9. To carry out all relevant post-accident corrective coaching to the driving team and investigate all customer complaints related to driving standards.
10. To drive, deliver and demonstrate the Booths Purpose.
You need to show us that you have the following:
E = Essential
D = Desirable
HGV Class C+E Licence E
Full Driver’s CPC E
Accredited Driver Assessor Qualification E
Driver’s hours and WTD rules E
Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Regulations D
Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and confidently E
Ability to act on own initiative E
Ability to meet deadlines E
Ability to coach and mentor effectively E
Experience of working in a temperature controlled delivery environment E
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..