- Central Office - Preston
- Central Office
- 37.5 per week
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside key stakeholders and the Project Management team to ensure the successful transition of our business moving to a new payroll system, thus enabling us to maximize our internal efficiencies.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. To deliver the assigned payroll project safely, on time, within budget and maintaining high quality in accordance with Booths company standards.
2. To create and maintain robust internal processes within the payroll system.
3. To manage large amounts of data safely and securely, ensuring that the information provided and transitioned is accurate.
4. To provide a professional, first class, consistent and effective project transition service to key stakeholders within specific business functions.
5. To be a key participant in the embedding of project change to ensure changes to internal processes are delivered within operation.
6. To demonstrate and role model the Booths Purpose.
You need to show us that you have the following:
CIPP (Chartered Institute for Payroll Professionals) Qualified - D
In depth knowledge of payroll activities - E
Commercial and financial understanding - E
Knowledge and understanding of project and contract management - D
Knowledge of CoreHR software and or Chris 21 payroll software - D
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - E
Excellent organisational skills - E
Strong data management and analysis skills - E
Ability to motive others - E
Innovative - E
Courageous - E
Authentic - E
Winning - E
Determined - E
Caring - E
Generous - E
Warm - E
In-depth knowledge of payroll activities within a Retail environment - E
Relevant experience in project management - E
Relevant experience in creating and reviewing internal processes and procedures - E
Key: E = Essential, D = Desirable
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..