- Bluebell Way - Preston
- Vacancy Type
- Closing Date
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Logistics Process Team in delivering accurate and effective stock management processes. Identifying and suggesting efficient and effective ways to work. To ensure that Booths systems and processes are executed in line with expected SLAs between Booths customers and stores.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. To effectively manage team members, maintain a high
standard of communication through team briefings,
employee reviews and one to one conversations.
2. To control and allocate work, monitoring progress to
ensure deadlines are met keeping line management fully informed of any operational issues, and produce scheduled reports.
3. To continually coach and develop the team to improve operational capability and service to customers.
4. To ensure accurate stock management systems and compliance are in place to meet deadlines for counts and stock checks are delivered as required.
5. To provide support and insight to future system developments to ensure they drive efficiencies through the operation.
6. To resolve any issues in the day to day running of the operation and ensure a positive working relationship between key stakeholders and all functions within the business.
7. To demonstrate and role model the Booths Purpose.
You need to show us that you have the following:
E = Essential
D = Desirable
GCSE Maths & English grades A-C or equivalent E
Health & Safety Certificate D
Knowledge of Logistics D
Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and confidently E
Ability to plan and organise work effectively E
Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines E
Ability to delegate effectively and motivate people E
Making Decisions E
Experience of working in a team situation E
Experience of working in a warehouse environment & working with warehouse management systems D
Experience or working in a customer service environment D
Experience of supervising a team E
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..